Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Does AdSense Make Sense?

Y'all, help me out with a decision.  l just looked at the part of the Blogger set up about AdSense.  At a time when I'm trying to build up several income streams, wouldn't it make sense to let Google publish a few ads down the right side of my blog, or at the very end?  Wouldn't cost anybody anything, unless a reader were to click on an ad and actually buy something--and that's not up to me.  Problem is, I don't know whether I trust Google to pick out appropriate ads.  The process gets complicated, and I'm trying to "Simplify, simplify."

So would this be a cool move on my part?  Would I be like the servants who invested the multiple talents and made a return, and conversely if I don't do AdSense, am I like the servant who buried his talent out of fear?  Would it be considerate to offer my readers needed goods and services, or would it be insensitive of me to offer a lot of frippery?  Is AdSense coin of the realm or mark of the beast?

Please leave a comment.  I can't know what you like or don't like if you don't tell me.  My name is Nancy, not Clair as in Clair Voyant.

No comments: